Wednesday, February 12, 2020

week 3

For this week we had to research more on our chosen topics, we just had to look into it a small bit more and write/draw down our ideas on what we have read up on.

I found that my matrix structure really helped me with this week as I had it all laid out fairly clear for me, not only the basics but the good, the bad and possible questions about out topics.


Not going to lie at the start I was fairly confused about this and didn't really know where I was going with it but then I realised what I was meant to be doing and found it a lot easier and knuckled down on it.

I looked up different articles about it on  Google scholar and TU Dublin's archives and I found a lot of more insight into it. I want to research more into it and fully identify what it is that im focusing on.

I am still not 100% sure that I am doing this right, but I'm just going to see how it goes and get feedback to see if I am correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment