Thursday, February 27, 2020

reading 6

Image result for paragraphs cartoon

For this weeks reading we are focusing on writing our body paragraphs for our chapters.

My two chapters are:

  • What is game balancing?
  • Managing difficulty
After researching into my chapters/subjects more and from gathering information about game balancing and how to manage difficulty in relation to gaming/producing a game I have created a plan as to how I am going to shape my paragraphs.

I have been looking for more information I can use to write up abut my chapters. A lot of stuff that I have read into about my topics are repetitive, which means I will be using a lot of that information as it keeps popping up and seems relevant.

I will start with an introductory into my two chapters and give a brief over view of both.

I'll then follow on with information that supports my topic. Books/articles/websites that I have been using for help in writing about my topics.

I will then talk about what I have found useful in conducting my research and what I thought has helped me a lot.

To wrap it all up at the end I will summarise up my research and see what I found most useful to me and what has linked in well in writing up about my chapters.

I have found several things helpful with this, small little things such as 'tips' on how to balance gaming and how to manage difficulty in relation to gaming. I will not be using these as my research sources but just for myself I have found them to be very useful and beneficial.

Image result for game balancing

That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment