Thursday, February 13, 2020

Unity tutorial 02

Image result for unity
Getting back into unity I just watched a quick video to refresh my head a little bit as last year it was quite confusing for me but I want to be able to get the hang of it properly this time around. 

This tutorial for me was done well as it brought you step by step through everything which I found very helpful. I started up by doing the basics, importing files, setting it up etc, and then just followed the steps bit by bit.

The videos were all fairly straight forward and I got it quick enough but I had some trouble at 1.3 part as my code/script kept going wrong and I kept having to switch back and from the video to see where I went wrong. I just cleared a bit of my code for the last part and started again as it was getting all jumbled up. 

I felt good after this tutorial in Unity as I finally got the hang of it properly and didn't make any huge mistakes. 

Looking forward to doing the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment