Thursday, December 5, 2019

Unity Free Tutorial


Image result for unity


As my game has been working on and off and it had erased completely when I tried to open it up again during the week I knew myself how to re start it up again. 

I had to re do it so I looked up how to export it properly again (obviously) and I used this video to make sure that I didnt make the same mistake again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx52hMxn0FY

I also used : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnKKaL5iwDM
to learn and add in coins into to my game for my character to collect 

I have used nearly all of the tutorials I need for my game if im being honest but I looked at this video to ensure all of my game contains the main components for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5QFW12utdU

Throughout this module Jimmy Vegas has definitely helped me out a lot, and Im sure everyone else doing their game thinks the same. 

Although it is annoying and time consuming having to flick to and from the videos to Unity after a while you get the hang of it after a while. They have helped me a lot from learning the basics to finalizing the game. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,

    I totally agree with you, Jimmy Vegas has really helped us with making our game but it is so annoying as it takes so long stopping and starting flicking between youtube and unity to understand what he is trying to teach us! I also used that youtube tutorial for making coins. I found it very handy!

    Good luck with your game cant wait to play it next week!

    -EH

    ReplyDelete