Monday, December 2, 2019

Learning challenge, happiness jar


 Image result for happiness jar"

I wrote a blog post a while ago about the Happiness Jar and I researched into it and read articles about it. I said on the day that I published the blog that I would make one and write one thing a day that made me smile or made me feel grateful, so I did.

Following on from that post, it said to return in a week, but I found that it was so good I actually wanted to let it build up for a bit and I can truthfully say that I really felt that it was beneficial. I have really focused on the small every day things that are normal every day life but that also add to my happiness. A lot of these things ive realized have been family and friends. And after focusing on these I have realized to not take these for granted at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment