Monday, December 9, 2019

Beta

So I'm not going to lie I was falling behind a little in relation to the game but when I had it completed it erased it all as I obviously didn't save it properly.

So then I had to start from scratch all over again, so I decided to simplify it a lot more than the game I had made as I want to have it done in time for the deadline and pass this module.
Image result for unity 3d platformer game

 I am writing this blog on the MACs in college and I am using my mams laptop for my game so I don't have a screenshot of it on me now but everything is functioning well, hopefully it all goes smoothly. I was having problems with my character moving around in the game but I am working on that.

In relation to meeting my targets: It is going well, feeling a bit stressed as there is so many big assignments due now so I am just trying to get it done as fast as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment