Friday, November 8, 2019

why sleep may be more important then studying- learning challenge

              Sleep/studying


Image result for sleep meme"
I chose this topic as it actually really interests me because lately I have been looking into how to get motivated, what the best hours sleep is etc so this jumped out at me.

From reading this article I have gathered that no matter what if you stay up all night drinking/studying/reading, either way the next day your going to be so tired. So even if you have a big test tomorrow, go to bed early as you will not be able to function the next day. Dr. Matt Carter said 'the reason to get a good nights sleep is really so you can enjoy the next day' and I totally agree. I always make sure I get ATLEAST 7 hours, and even at that I would aim for 8. I feel you wake up more refreshed, ready for the day and more positive when you get a good sleep.

I never knew that if you don't get a good sleep it hard to learn new and more things as you didn't clear out all of the synaptic connections, which I never knew about.

No comments:

Post a Comment