Friday, November 8, 2019

Growth mindset: exploring growth mindset beyond school

              Growth mindset
Image result for relax meme"

I feel like when I am in work I experience the strongest growth mindset as after being in college all week and then having to go into work for 8 hours, it can be draining. But I go in with a good mindset and attitude to it as I know if I feel tired and unmotivated I will be in a bad mood all day and I like to be happy to customers.

I would also say just every day I use growth mindset as I feel that I have such a busy schedule and I need to make time for myself to relax and be with friends/family so whenever I feel down or unmotivated I will just remind myself that all of this hard work will pay off one day and I will have all of the time in the world (not really, kind of) to spend relaxing watching Netflix etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment