Friday, November 8, 2019

Tech tip: Blogger template

Blogger template

I set the theme of my blog to be a pink colour with floral designs on it but when I read through the article on how to change the layout of your theme I decided to change it up a bit.

I stuck with the pink theme but I changed the background, which was previously just plain white, to a light pink and grey.

I done this by choosing to 'change background' and then I messed around with the colour tool to get the perfect shade of pink and grey that I wanted.

Where it says 'main colour theme' I clicked the arrow down and thats when I chose the right shades that I wanted. These little tech classes are very cool and beneficial I think and after this certain one I feel my blog looks a lot more attractive.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie
    This post was an interesting one. I like your choice of colour for your blog it gives your blog a nice design. The choice of pink makes the blog bright and it catches the eye. There is a lot of colours to pick from and it can be hard to pick the right one but you picked a good choice.
    Jamie Gannon

    ReplyDelete