Thursday, November 7, 2019

Unity tutorial 6


Image result for unity


This weeks tutorials we learned about several things, one of these main parts being skybox's. A skybox is essentially everything that surrounds the components in the game. A lot of space in unity/the game is taken up by the sky as it is the main focus in the background and it's very important so I want to give a sunset look to my sky in the game.

I learned about the wind-zones in these videos too and I found this particularly interesting as it makes the game itself look more realistic and it adds to the effect of the game. There were a few different ways to go about it such as having turbulence but I felt that a lower setting made it that bit more realistic.

It was useful to have the 3 different videos to look back from with so that I can see bit by bit what to do. The videos help me a lot as it goes into a lot of detail when helping you find your way but in general I still feel like it is a bit difficult to get the hang of Unity but I will keep trying and looking back on videos etc until I feel confident in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment