Thursday, November 21, 2019

week 9 progress


Image result for motivation quotes"


After looking back through my blog posts and my assignments I feel like I have done well in keeping up the appearance of my blog and also making my blog posts long.

So far, I am happy in my progress with keeping up with this module. Although I am still struggling a bit with Unity and still trying to get the hang of it, I feel like the majority of my blog posts are up to date. From week one to now there is a few blog posts that I have missed. I have tried to make up with extra credit options if I have missed a blog post so that I can still keep a good amount of points.

The extra credit options are good and they give you a chance to keep up with the post the they are offering.

I feel like I have stuck with the schedule that I made for this module in week 1, but with a few down-falls along the way.

From now until the end of this semester I want to make sure that I do every single blog post and do them to my highest standard. The weekend readings is where I feel that I go down the most as I have work Friday-Sunday and try to get all of the blog posts done before then, meaning sometimes I might rush it a bit or not have time to do them at all.

I have really enjoyed doing this module so far and I like the idea of having a blog. I like that I can design it how I like and do whatever font/theme I choose. 

I want to improve more on my time-management skills for the second half of the semester so that I can make sure all of my blogs are done and submitted in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment