Thursday, November 14, 2019

Unity Free Tutorials

This weeks task was to find videos about unity that suited well to our game. I looked up videos and helpful tips that link into what I want in my game. I just looked up on YouTube basic things that I need for my game to add in and I looked for the best ones.

I first looked up how to add in a star into unity as at the end of the level the player has to reach a star when they complete. I looked this up on YouTube and got a few good videos but I looked around until I found one that I thought was really helpful. This one was the one that I found was best : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0lx90n0s-4 

I also looked up how to add sound when you reach the star and this video helped as it was easy and not too long : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pFlnyfRfRc

Video for how to add a star noise in unity

I know that we have already covered sky boxes but just for the sake of this I wanted to add it in as I want my game to be bright and have a bright blue sky :
Video for how to add a bright blue sky in unity

These videos have helped me and I found them all very useful and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment