Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Unity tutorial 04



Image result for unity


I didn't submit my blog for the 4th unity tutorial in time as my Unity was not working for me on my laptop so I swapped to my PC as that's what I used to use for unity in semester 1.

This tutorial was fairly straight forward, I didn't come into too many difficulties apart from the fact my player was in the air and it wouldn't allow me to move it down to the surface for ages. Which made it fairly difficult as it wouldn't let me move from side to side (which was one of the main objectives)

The C# script was also fairly handy too as it showed you step by step, and also showed you the code at the end to make it easier to follow. The script we had to do was simple and also was useful to know as there are many elements that can be used for any game your making!

This is my game below ↓









No comments:

Post a Comment