Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Unity tutorial 02

Image result for unity
After watching Jimmy Vegas' videos on tutorials for unity I found them both very helpful and informational.

In the first video it shows you basic code and how to add different textures etc. I found it interesting on how you add in sound effects to a game as this would be an element that I would like to add to my future game. He doesn't rush through his tutorials or make changes really fast which I like because he talks you through it and tried his best to explain step by step what he's doing.
Image result for unity game


I think watching these unity tutorials are definitely beneficial as you get to see how a 'pro' does it and you pick up random tricks along the way. The use of different folders and locations is easy to learn as it is a necessity of the game, it links in well with HTML and CSS I find.

The second video he gives you an insight into the C element. I found adding depth and making objects like ponds/lakes interesting as it doesn't seem to be that difficult. 

I am looking forward to creating my final game and getting to learn more about Unity along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment