Sunday, September 29, 2019

Technology

Technology tools and course websites

A lot of the tools listen on the websites are tools that I have never used before or heard of but I am excited to start using them and playing around with it.

Like I said before in my previous blog post I really like that we are all blogging, I think its a very good way of getting your work done and researching into other projects. It's good that we can look at each others blogs and read them as it can help us all to improve ours and see what other people have to say. It is good because your not told how many pages you need or what the font should be, so it lets you take your own personal spin on it.

I use pinterest myself to use images for my blog, I find it a useful tool because you can pin your posts so that they are all stored somewhere safe. Its a good tool because its very creative and you get to see a bit of everything.

I would usually just use my phone to edit photographs and then upload it to my laptop but I am excited to try both Mac Preview and Chromebook image editor because I have never used these before and I am always looking for new cool things to design and edit my picture with.

I have used canvas before for creating my own graphics but I have never heard about the rest but I will definitely look into them because I love finding new websites and apps to use.

                                                  40+ iPad Apps to Help You in Your Teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment