Sunday, September 29, 2019

Assignments

My first impressions

Reading over the class tasks I like it a lot as it is such a different approach to a module and we have never had anything like it before. When I found out that we would be writing a blog throughout this module I was really excited as it is right up my street. It's nice to do a blog as you can write anything  you want because it is all about your own experiences and opinions. I like that you can put your own spin on it and choose your theme, font and put in your own images. I want my blog to be easy to read and pretty lol.

I think that the extra credit options are great because they are all quite different and you can pick and choose your own topics that you want to research more into. 
Growth Mindset stood out to me and I looked into it more and the links on the website and I found it very interesting(as I explained in my growth mindset blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment