Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Time Strategies

Time Management

It is hard to try and manage my time with all my assignments that I have to get done, working on the weekends and also having a bit of time to relax.

I get a lot of my work done in college as I always have spare time in between classes and while I'm waiting for the bus. I think that I do work best when I am in college as everyone else around me is also doing their work and it motivates to be productive. I like to get my work done before it is due so that I have a bit of time to relax beforehand and go over my work.

I would say that my time management this year is a lot better compared to last year as last year I feel I definitely did just try and get my work done on the day or the day before it was due. This did not work well for me at all because I would always be stressed out and get overwhelmed and think 'Why do I always leave it to the last minute?' Although I think that I do work better under pressure, I don't like having loads of things to do at once.

I have a lot of spare time in college because my bus only comes every 2 hours so if I am even finished class at 15:02 I have to wait until 17:00, which is so annoying but it also gives me time to get my work done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment