Thursday, October 17, 2019

Unity tutorial 03

Unity Tutorials

Related image

While reading through the tutorial on how to build a clock and then going ahead and making it on Unity, I didn't find it to be that difficult.

The instructions were clear and they took me by it step by step. 

While making the clock and following the instructions I found it a bit difficult to make all of the arms of the clock rotate different degrees to make it all even and go around properly. I went back and continued reading the instructions slowly and I wasn't confused as every hour was a 30 degree angle and so on for all the way around the clock. Everything else went fine for me until I started to use the C# code as it wouldn't work for me at the start properly but after I realised that I had just missed out on a "{" which is such a small mistake but it affected me trying to make it for ages!

All in all the step by step guide was helpful and in the end I got the hang of it and can see what went wrong and how to get it right in the end.

It is cool how you can make something like this that is moving and functioning just from following a few steps, I definitely learned a lot from this!

No comments:

Post a Comment